The best teacher in this world is information. And the best student is someone can take that at least of the most part. So, don't spent your time for useless or anything, because world never going back to past time. Hold the world into your hand with your abilities. Keep Spirit. Salam UNIKERS.

10 Lagu Barat Yang Enak Di Dengar Jika Patah Hati. Nice Song for Broken Heart Person

.
.
.


1. When You're Gone ( Avril Lavigne )

Lirik yang menyentuh :  " I'll ever wanted was for you to know, everything I do I give my heart and soul. I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me "


2. Dear God ( Avenged Sevenfold )

Lirik yang menyentuh : " Dear God, the only thing I ask of You is to hold her when I'm not around, when I'm much too far away "


3. My Immortal ( Evanescence )

Lirik yang menyentuh : " I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone, but though you're still with me, I've been alone all "


4. Fall For You ( Secondhand Serenade )

Lirik yang menyentuh : " Don't make me change my mind. Or I won't live to see another day, I swear it's true. Because a girl like you's impossible to find, you're impossible to find "



5. Seize The Day ( Avenged Sevenfold )

Lirik yang menyentuh : " So what if I never hold you or kiss your lips again. So I never want to leave you and the memories of us to see. I beg don't leave me "


6. My Heart Will Go On ( Celine Dion Ost. Titanic )

Lirik yang menyentuh : " We'll stay forever this way, you are safe in my heart. And my heart will go on and on "


7. Hysteria ( Muse )

Lirik yang menyentuh : " And I want you now, I want you now, I feel my heart implode. And I'm breaking out , escaping now, feeling my faith erode "



8. Stay Close Don't Go ( Secondhand Serenade )

Lirik yang menyentuh : " That everything's alright, and don't you see, I'm not the only one for you but you're the only one for me "


9. The Day You Went Away ( M2M )

Lirik yang menyentuh : " So sad but true, for me there's only you. Been crying since the day, the day you went away "


10. Where'd You Go ( Fort Minor )

Lirik yang menyentuh : " Where'd you go, I miss you so. Seems like it's been forever, that you've been gone "




Remember : " Life is not about love and more. But love is again we have spent another time with our sweetheart. "

6 komentar:

  1. wah, favorit gue ada! emang kok john vesely kalo buat lagu semuanya menyentuh :')

    @SecondhandSerenade

    BalasHapus
  2. wah luar biasa

    BalasHapus
  3. Yeah My list is 10. Where'd You Go ( Fort Minor )
    I like it

    BalasHapus

Comment sepuasnya gan. Negara Demokrasi..